Order Processing and Despatch:
All online orders at still-static.com are immediately processed. We ensure all orders are checked, securely packed, and despatched by our secure and insured courier delivery service, reaching you within 1-3 working days of your order being placed providing the items ordered are in stock or unless a longer delivery time is stated with the product you have ordered, i.e: special order items. At present we contract UPS.com for the most reliant delivery service.
We aim to process and deliver goods as quickly possible within 2-3 days. In some cases special delivery terms and offers will be shown next to your chosen product/s which we will adhere to. If an item is out of stock or the item will be longer than 3 working days we will contact you by phone or email prior to processing the transaction to let you know and to see if you wish to proceed.
What if the delivery is attempted and you are out?
All deliveries are courier delivered and therefore require a signature upon receipt. If you are not in when your delivery is attempted, the driver will post a card, outlining details of how you can rearrange a second delivery at no extra cost or make collection from the local holding depot for which they will provide address details. Alternatively, if you work weekdays we can arrange the delivery to go direct to your work address provided we have the full business name and address, and a contact telephone number. We reserve the right in some cases to only send to the card holders address.
If you are not happy with your item, then you are entitled to a full refund (excluding the original postage cost) if it is returned within 14 days. It would help us if you can include a brief note to tell us why you are returning an item.
If you have simply changed your mind or have purchased an item in error then you have to cover return shipping costs (we suggest using a traceable method). The product will need to be returned in its original packaging, be complete and must not have been installed. A handling charge of up to 15% may be applied.
However; if you are returning the item because it is damaged on receipt, faulty or in any way not as described, then you will not be responsible for the return postage (proof of damage will be required).
If you have ordered custom made parts, special coilers or air suspension parts you must first contact us before a return can be made.
Special Order and imported items
If you have a special order item such as coilovers, air suspension or wheels that have been imported for your vehicle and wish to cancel, Still Static Ltd will refund minus return shipping costs to country of origin, and a re – stocking fee of 15% of the original purchase price. Custom made to order goods are non returnable or refundable in any circumstances.
Returns should be sent to: Still Static Ltd 4 Lawson Crescent Great Billing Northampton NN3 9NS
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Still Static Ltd (we, our, us)
- You have the right to reject any goods supplied by Still Static Ltd within a period of 14 days from the purchase date and request a full refund if the goods are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described. The goods must be returned in their original packaging and must contain all parts as originally supplied. Any missing parts or damage to the component(s) may affect the amount refunded.
- If a fault occurs within 6 months from the date of purchase you can return any component which has developed a fault and we can choose to repair or replace the part if a manufacturing defect has caused the fault. We will need to inspect* any claimed component before we can confirm that a manufacturing defect has caused the fault. In some cases you may be required to return the item to the manufacturer directly to inspect before any claim for warranty is agreed.
- If a fault occurs between 6 and 12 months from the date of purchase, the CRA says that you will have to prove that the fault existed at the time of purchase. However, we will always treat any claim with an open mind and if we think there has been a genuine product failure we will honour claims during the 6-12 month period. As above we will need to inspect* any claimed component before we can make a judgement.
* We are very keen to make sure we deal with any issues in a fair way for all concerned, so because the law says that any goods with a suspected fault must be returned to the retailer (us) for inspection, and that is not always convenient or possible with car suspension parts, we offer these choices:
- Replacement parts can be supplied on payment of a deposit for each component. The deposit amount will be set by Still Static Ltd depending upon the particular component involved. You will need to arrange to send the claim item to Still Static Ltd or the Manufacturer for inspection. If a manufacturing defect can be confirmed on inspection by Still Static Ltd, the deposit payment (including postage) will be refunded within 5 working days of receipt of the claim item, a completed claim form and any other documents requested by us.
- Alternatively products can be returned to Still Static Ltd for inspection and be replaced or repaired if required. If no manufacturing defect exists, the replacement item will be chargeable at the retail price for the individual component.
In cases 1 and 2, a claim form/Technical Information Sheet will need to be completed in full and BEFORE removal of the claimed part(s). We will let you know about this at the time of arranging to send replacement part(s) to you.
The warranty provides cover for all components supplied as part(s) of a Coilover kit, purchased from us directly against a manufacturing defect occurring within the periods described below from the original purchase date. To keep the full cover provided by the warranty, you will need to have the product fitted by a trained professional Motor Mechanic or Vehicle Technician and the product will need to be adjusted to the settings shown on the documentation provided when you purchase the product. Proof of purchase will be required.
The warranty does not cover any labour costs and/or consequential damage whether directly or indirectly caused as a result of the installation of any product supplied.
A warranty claim may be rejected or delayed if insufficient details are provided. Please make sure that all information requested on the Technical Information Form is provided.
As per manufacturer