Gepfeffert V2 KW Coilover BMW 1 Series (F20, F21) / 3 Series (F30) / 4 Series (F32) (with adjustable camber top mount)Shop by Car, KW Gepfeffert Coilover Suspension, 3 Series KW Gepfeffert Coilovers, 1 Series KW Gepfeffert Coilovers, 4 Series KW Gepfeffert Coilovers
Fits the following models:
- 1er (F20, F21) Typ 1K2, 1K4
- 3er (F30) + X Drive
- 4er (F32) Typ 3C
Gepfeffert V2 with and without adjustable camber dome bearingsThe gepfeffert V2 with adjustable camber dome bearings is mounted plug and play in the vehicle, without using original installed suspension components with. The chassis with adjustable camber dome bearings have compared to our gepfeffert KW "small depth versions" (without camber dome bearings) an even greater "scope" for even more lowering and even more upgrade options to be able to tune the vehicle even more individually to the requirements of each driver. Example Golf 7 GTI:
- Series KW coilover suspension: adjustment range 20-45mm (without camber dome bearing)
- GEPFEFFERT KW "small depth version" (without camber dome bearing): adjustment range 35-70mm
- GEPFEFFERT KW with adjustable camber dome bearings: adjustment range 45-95mm (upgrade possibilities with other spring systems up to 130mm possible)
For more stability or ride comfort. With adjustable rebound damping.The KW coilover suspension variant 2 "inox-line" is the suspension for the experienced sports driver who wants to make adjustments to the setup in addition to lowering the vehicle individually. The individually adjustable rebound damping ensures better connection on fast road sections and easier vehicle control. In addition, rolling comfort on bad roads can be significantly influenced with adjusted rebound damping.
The gepfeffert.com® V2 coilover suspension made by KWWith the KW coilover suspension variant 2 "inox-line", you can influence the handling and comfort yourself as an experienced sports driver through the individually adjustable rebound tuning. The 16 exact clicks allow you to tune the KW dampers tighter or more comfortable without affecting the bottom valve of the compression stage.
- damping technology adjustable in the rebound stage in 16 exact clicks - Stainless steel technology inox-line - Individual, stepless lowering - tested adjustment range - ready-to-install complete solution - High quality components for long service life - complete documentation for easy use£2,095.00 – £2,455.00 inc VAT
1 Series KW Gepfeffert Coilovers
Showing the single result