H&R Electronic Damping Delete Kit
£318.99 – £458.99 inc VAT
H&R Cancellation Kits are used when the suspension of a vehicle with electronically regulated shock absorbers is replaced by a suspension with conventional shocks.
H&R Cancellation Kits, designed for EDC/ADC cancellation, prevent error messages which would arise when passive suspension components are used. The function of the control unit/ECU remains fully intact.
- Avoids error messages when changing the suspension
- Only the standard damping control is discontinued and error messages will not appear in the ECU
- Functions of the control unit fully remain
- Kits are suitable for all chassis versions (hatch, sportback, estate, convertible, 2wd/4wd) unless specified differently.
- Kit includes cancellation for both front & rear axles and includes mounting instructions.
- Can be used with any manufacturer’s suspension kits, OE or aftermarket.